Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Perspective: abstract pen & ink drawing





An abstract pen and ink drawing titled Perspective.

Media: pen & ink on 90 lb "Classic Cream" Canson drawing paper.
Size: image area approximately 6 x 4 inches; sheet size 13 x 10 inches.

Completed 02.28.07.

Inspired by Illustration Friday theme "Communication"
In recent weeks, I'm making "public," for the first time, my abstract drawings; I have been amazed and happily surprised at the response to them. What I find most interesting is what each viewer "sees" in them. I get a lot of comments about how one can stare at them for a long time -- one viewer even used the word "hypnotized" -- and see one thing, then see another, and another, and another. Hence my submission to this week's Illustration Friday theme of Communication.

S O L D